In today’s Locomotion101, Darrick talks about some simple tips to improve your pushup. These tips can help prevent/decrease shoulder pain during the pushup, increase core strength and control, and potentially improve overall posture and alignment!
Tips to Improve Your Pushup…
1. Maintain a neutral spine throughout the entire movement!
– Avoid shooting your head forward
– Requires core strength and control
2. Engage the lats!
– Create stability in the shoulder joint
– Can help improve upper body posture
Thanks for watching! Check us out on Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube for more videos and pictures!